5 Anti-Aging Tips For Flawless Hands
It’s often said that our hands are an indicator of our true age. In addition, the back of the hands don’t have much fat content, so as we age our connective tissue loses its strength which leads to wrinkles. Here are five anti-aging tips that will keep your hands smooth & wrinkle-free.
- Exfoliating the back of the hands helps smoothen out the top layer of the skin. Use a gentle scrub for removing dead skin cells to reveal a layer of bright and soft skin.
- Moisturizing is a key component to great skin. If you skip out on moisturizing, your skin will appear dry and the wrinkles will be more visible. Be sure to pick a good hand cream suitable for your skin type.
- Paraffin wax treatment at the nail salon is fabulous for repairing dry hands. The wax is a great protective barrier that traps moisture to the back of your hands, keeping you smooth and hydrated.
- Laser techniques are useful for those who aren’t satisfied with the results from home remedies. The benefits of laser treatments is that they are painless, don’t require surgery, and there is no recovery time. Another perk is that it stimulates the collagen and elastin for youthful looking skin.
- Intense Pulse Light (IPL) helps target those dark spots on your hands caused by sun exposure. The treatment is designed to clear the skin of excess pigmentation, leaving your hands evenly toned.
Board-certified Medical Doctor, Founder of Schique Beauty skincare product line, Business Woman, and internationally celebrated author.
Dr. Jacqueline Schaffer-Stichter is an American entrepreneur and businesswoman, and author of the International Best Selling book, How to Get Clear Skin, a complete, medically sound, guide to skincare, and dietary guidelines that affect the skin.
Motivations and Beginnings
After completing medical school, Jacqueline affected deeply by her mother’s contraction of Skin Cancer for a second time – and the fact this affliction was partially attributed to harsh and toxic ingredients found in beauty and skincare products. Shocked by this fact, and determined to prevent this from happening to other women, Jacqueline researched the beauty product industry in depth – learning about the origins of the packaging the products came in, the supply chain involved in creating a product, and most importantly, the exact molecular composition of each and every ingredient in the products being marketed today.
As she discovered more about the impact of this process, she became even more determined to change how these products were made, distributed, and to educate women about the dangers and toxicity in some of the beauty and skincare products available. This led her to develop her own natural skincare product line, Schique, producing and distributing natural and ethically sound beauty and skincare products.
Femalepreneur and Women’s Empowerment Advocate
In creating her own product line, managing her own successful company, and promoting her ideas and products globally, she gained a unique knowledge and perspective on the many challenges and strains that affect a female business owner, or Femalepreneur. This became a foundational idea for her – that women in business face a different set of challenges, and that empowering women to succeed can truly make a difference in the world we live in. This became a focus and passion in her career, and she began speaking publicly and mentoring women worldwide on how to develop their own business, succeed in getting their ideas and innovations heard and represented. As a result, she has been featured on She Built It, Clever Girl Finance for Helping Women Grow their Business from the Ground Up, has appeared on Business Rockstars as a speaker on Mentorship, and Her Campus on How She Got There. She has also appeared on CBS, NBC, Money Inc., Entrepreneur, and many others.
Her quest to share her experiences and empower like-minded women to succeed in business, has made her a sought after global public speaker on these subjects. As an advocate for change and women’s empowerment, she’s had the opportunity to meet and collaborate with some of world’s strongest female business owners and operators, and has begun organizing a community, that she has branded Femalepreneur – and plans to create a learning platform for women’s business education, and host events and gatherings worldwide, introducing and sharing ideas with the global audience. She currently has several new books underway to assist and guide women in the business development process.
Well Recognized and In the Media
As a public figure, Jacqueline Schaffer-Stichter has been recognized and nominated alongside Jessica Alba, Jen Atkin, David Olsen, Gregg Renfew, Anna Tran, and others in the LA Fashion Beauty Awards.
She has appeared on the TVSN Network, CBS, NBC, Money Inc., Enterpreneur, to name only a few, introducing her philosophy and natural products to millions of viewers, and has taught skin physiology, clear skin improvement programs, and the effect of neurohormones to celebrities such as Olivia Culpo, Jeanine Mai, and the founder of multi-million dollar company Think Thin, Lizanne Falsetto.